Volunteer With Us
‘No Borders, no boundaries: celebrate and inpsire’
About the Festival
Drawing inspiration from the legacy of Armagh author John O’Connor, we are pleased to present the third edition of the high quality John O’Connor Writing School and Literary Arts Programme. Happening on 1-4 November, this year’s festival builds on the excellent growing reputation of this annual festival. Set in the context of the incredible literary and built heritage of Armagh, the festival offers a fun and friendly way to experience and mingle with the finest of contemporary literary talent from Armagh, NI and beyond while offering a unique and intimate experience of the city and some of its most iconic venues. Check out the full 2018 programmme HERE.
Vounteer with Us
We need people to bring this dynamic programme of writer development courses and public arts events to Armagh in November.
There’s plenty you can help with. Interested in any of the following?
- Event coordination and management
- Book keeping and/or accountancy experience
- Marketing and publicity experience (facility with online media welcome).
- Graphic design artists.
- Administration/secretarial experience
- Good organizational skills
- Legal advice and guidance.
We are also recruiting volunteers to assist us with:
- Leaflet and poster distribution
- Registration and welcome desk
- Information Packs
- Welcoming our visitors
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation for visitors and guests.
The list is not exhaustive, so if you would love to be part of our friendly and lively team and have an idea of how you might help, tell us!
Please GET IN CONTACT at your earlier convenience and we will get back to you. Thank you!